Meet Paul

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by bnz506, Feb 23, 2007.

1. bnz506

bnz506 TPF Noob!

Paul has assisted me last semester in learning all 206 bones of the human body for Anatomy and Physiology 1.

Hes not very talkative, some might say hes a little too quiet.

There are a lot of girls (mostly models) who are envious of his physique but I think he can stand to gain about a hundred lbs.

Thank you Paul for ensuring my "A-" for the course (even though I was highly disappointed it wasnt an "A").

[​IMG]

-edit

Meant to put this in photo journalism oh well.

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well: that can be arranged! :D No prob. Look where Paul is now? Ha! "Photojournalism" :biggrin:

Hey Paul, nice to meet you.
    So what brought about the "-" then?
    Is it really Paul's fault?

3. bnz506

bnz506 TPF Noob!

No the "-" wasnt Pauls fault, over confidence was my undoing. (If I would have done bad in the skeletal section I would surely have ended up with a B+)

I decided not to study for my final exam because I already made the "A" but ended up failing the final exam because the exam was in much more detail then I was ready for. I made that mistake twice once in intro to psychology (failure here cost me the A and gave me a B+) and again in A&P1 I will never make that mistake again.