marisaellie.jpg

ellielookingaway.jpg

Ellie1.jpg

fisher.jpg

and the day ends

sunset.jpg

thanks for looking :lmao:

TheFinisher3 said:
I love #3 as well. It could be in an advertisement for Nikon!

thats what i was thinking too lol.... thats why i didnt really want to post it, see, im a canon user:wink:

DeepSpring said:
thats what i was thinking too lol.... thats why i didnt really want to post it, see, im a canon user:wink:

:biglaugh: Well look at it this way, you take an amazing shot of a Nikon...just with a Canon. :lol: Hey if you don't want it, I'll take it. :D ah I'm just kiddin. I always see these fancy Canon Rebel XT ad's in magazines and I wonder "Well where's Nikon's ad?"

You know why you dont see the ads? They take the nikon ads, using nikons of course, but they just dont seem to come out right. the canon ads shot on canonas always look great. ahah sorry low blow to nikon

DeepSpring said:
You know why you dont see the ads? They take the nikon ads, using nikons of course, but they just dont seem to come out right. the canon ads shot on canonas always look great. ahah sorry low blow to nikon
No, that's not it! Nikon knows that anybody who knows anything about anything shoots a nikon, so they don't need to advertize! Duh! :roll:

Most reactions

Back