[Meet up] Zion National Park, Fall 2005

Sweet! I won't know until next fall what my financial situation will be, but I will do my best to attend :)

Zach :D

Iffens yous guys make it , I will have to see if I can get there. I live about 3 hrs from st. george, (but may be moving there in the next few months!)

Jeff Canes said:
He not taking You ;)

Funny guy, aren't ya? :wink: He knows I'm still the best date he's ever had. Plus, who else but another whacky photography would help him lug his photo gear down that river??? :razz:

When we get reeeeally serious about reservations I'll be posting it in here... :)

I can't wait to see Bryce!!! Supposed to be amazing!

i SHOULD be degreed by then. :razz: but that's around the time i'm supposed to be heading out somewhere (not sure where yet!) for my biorecovery certification course. so if i can scrape together the funds and it doesn't interfere with my course, i'm all over this!

...and very sad that matt's saying he can't go. :(

Well, we've not booked anything and those available cabins are probably gone by now. It is hard to commit when you're not certain what's coming down the pipe, that's for sure.

Dates are wide open for me except for the weekend of October 15th, I have an arts festival that weekend. :)

If you guys come I wll most definitely have to try to get with you!
I just accepted a job in Hurricane (about 15 miles from Zion)
I will just have to hope to have a better camera by then!
(Very possible seeing as I will be working for Wal-Mart and get an employee discount!)

OK it is official, I live in La Verkin (20 North of St. George!) Let me know if yall are coming! (Oh, and my schedule at work, I get off at Noonish on Fridays and go back Tues morning at 1)

its only a 14 hour drive from this part of Washington..sounds like a great time

Most reactions

Back