meeting people (for procreation)

I too laughed hysterically at the knock knock joke :lmao:

Well....If all else fails you could whip the little feller out and see where the conversation goes

Ok yeah that is a bad idea but hey, you never know

Put on a foreign accent.

That's how my boyfriend snagged me. I thought he was a pommy... coz he put this english accent on during all of schoolies. hehehe. it was sweet. :)

I think I've joined the wrong site!:D
I thought this was a photography forum!:lol:
Having been married and faithful for 15 years, I'm a little out of touch with current dating techniques.....PS techniques...now thats' another matter:lmao:

Andy

i met my most recent while at a bar/restaurant...she is a tender/waitress there...took me MONTHS worth of gentle persistence (there is a very fine line between persistence and annoyance) and i couldn't have been happier for spending the time

Dancing is a great idea (cause I got mooooves you've never seeeen). I think I'm also going to look into some writing classes. I've always been passionate about telling stories. And seeing as I can't act, I think writing is the next best thing.

I can't really keep up my blog now cause i don't want to do anything that might jeapardize my new job. Writing terrible blogs about human in general might come off as...well wrong.

It's such a shame that I'm so picky.

Think Seinfeld.

"She has man hands!"

i'm picky as all hell too...blonde, gorgeous, and smart... :lol:

oh and funny, gotta be able to keep up with my dry wit...

well you figure if you're gonna be waking up next to her for the 'rest of your lives', then it better be something that looks decent.

i mean, i look decent in the morning. it's only fair.

well you figure if you're gonna be waking up next to her for the 'rest of your lives', then it better be something that looks decent.

i mean, i look decent in the morning. it's only fair.
Well good luck getting a movie star, I guess you're going to ride down the strip and show off her fake boobs too?

Maybe that was a bit extreme, but maybe you should simply get out, go to a bar, do something else for a change and who knows, maybe you'll meet someone interesting. ;)

Well, if you go to a bar, or just follow the general advice to "get out of the house and meet people" the people you meet will just be random. Finding someone you have significant things in common with is going to be a numbers game, which also just happens to be the game people play when they're just looking to get laid. My point is, what's the point? Unless you're just trying to get laid, of course. Then by all means, the numbers game, and perhaps a trendy pick-up book, is the thing for you.

On the other hand, if you're looking to meet someone you might actually be able to have a conversation with, don't rule out meeting people online. Also, don't get that confused with dating people online. The former could lead to physical human contact. The latter is.. well...;)

That could be true. It's just that random brought me better luck! :)

Heck, I could even say online (instant messaging) is our primary form of communication, other than being next to each other physically.

Well, if you go to a bar, or just follow the general advice to "get out of the house and meet people" the people you meet will just be random. Finding someone you have significant things in common with is going to be a numbers game, which also just happens to be the game people play when they're just looking to get laid. My point is, what's the point? Unless you're just trying to get laid, of course. Then by all means, the numbers game, and perhaps a trendy pick-up book, is the thing for you.

On the other hand, if you're looking to meet someone you might actually be able to have a conversation with, don't rule out meeting people online. Also, don't get that confused with dating people online. The former could lead to physical human contact. The latter is.. well...;)

Yeah, I agree. I do not try to meet people at bars. I like to strike up conversations in coffee shops, or at the park, take some non credit classes at the local college in something that interests you. It's the best way to meet common and interesting people. And even if you dont meet that significant other, you will meet other people, and at the very least you'll be having fun and growing as a person;)

I didn't mean to comment about you or your situation, JR. I certainly didn't mean any offense, and hope none was taken. I never had good luck meeting people at bars, but it's good to hear that someone has!

I've read a bit of Bace's blog and I don't understand why he's looking for new ideas to meet females. It looks like he gets out quite a bit. Unless this is research for a piece he's writing?:lol:

I like to strike up conversations in coffee shops, or at the park, take some non credit classes at the local college in something that interests you. It's the best way to meet common and interesting people. And even if you dont meet that significant other, you will meet other people, and at the very least you'll be having fun and growing as a person;)

Yeah! It's just like meeting people the same way you meet people normally. Why would someone want to "meet people for procreation" outside of their normal social realm? Sounds dodgy. Also hilariously stilted. Perhaps Bace is a bot?;)

Most reactions

Back