[meetup]european meeting

santino said:
yo vonn, if you ever would ever come to austria, contact me, thats where I live :D

absolutely will! Austria has some great places to photograph so it would be cool to do a photo meetup there as well!

vonnagy said:
well sometime in the next couple years i hope to visit europe... i know i will be in Austria [mental note: austria has no kangaroos] to visit my cousins. so i hope you folks get something going :)

heeeey, and what about warsaw? wanna spank? :spank:

(mental note:poland has no kangroos either) :hugs:

How about London? It is the centre of the Universe after all.
Belgium would be easier for me to get to than Berlin or Poland.

I'll try to come to any meetup in Europe that gets arranged.

I live in Cambridge - if anyone want's to come here to a photo trip, drop me a mail, I'll happily show you round etc.

ok I'll try to get anywhere in central Europe :) I've got a car so I'm mobile :) It might be difficult to get to UK or Spain coz that's far far away but Germany, Austria, Czech... Poland, would be great.. but we need somebody who will organize it :p

There's a possiblity that I will be in Europe this spring touring with my band. I've love to meet any and all of you Europeans :)

hey! I can go to Berlin!! it's only 100 km from my home!!

why not got to holland..........great landscapes there, all flat and stuff. And lets not forget about the mills and tulips, great stuff to photograph.
Greetz Daan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back