vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
April 9 or 10th

I am thinking about a really wicked field trip. Possibly head up to the blue mountains and go past BlackHeath and do a bushwalk and Govett's leap. (Avoid the three sisters like the plague!)

In the late avo and evening, down a few tinnies and paint sydney town red :D

What say ye?

Jeepers Vonn, you certainly want to cover some ground don't ya?! :)

We'll have to get a show of hands on who wants to come along.

I'll start.....

Yeah i'll give it a bash vonn, mate.

Who's next???

Looks like we'll have to change it to April 3, on sunday so manda can come along! Anyways so far its lucky, manda and me :) Manda is going to contact nukie and james as well

It's a bit far beyond my planning phase yet but i'll see what's doing, i'd be up for the 'paint the town red' part! :D

i will come too
any info. update please contact me by PM ^.^

p.s. i got this book, if you want i can do some suggestion of bushwalking

050306192147-70471.jpg

This date is coming up quick. I think we all need to be planning where to meet excetera. Vonn, how are you going to come up to Sydney?? Train? Car?

luckydog said:
So far we have plans for a photo opp. at Luna Park (Vonn's request) and he also wanted to go bush and get tanked. :)
Luna Park is good idea
i found that places surround that area, have a lot of photograph oppturnities

p.s. Has anyone been to the Captain Cook's Landing Place?May be it is a good idea for bushwalking...

Hey, thanks for the revived interest! sorry i've been a bit slack about this.
First of all the date - Can we plan this for Sunday April 3rd? I have a friend who can drive me, who might be keen to meet the gang as well. If not, i will take the train from south sydney to meet up with you. Transportation shouldn't be a prob :)

I am very keen on Luna Park, could we perhaps meet there? What time is good for everyone?

so far its
- von
- lucky
- westman
- xmetal

I been have a bugger of a time trying to contact manda - lucky do you think you can try calling her?

last i talked to manda, she wasn't leaving until april 9, she was quite keen for a meetup too.

All my gear is ready and fixed now!

i free for the whole day, so anytime i can^.^

p.s. magic hour is good too

took this on last sunday
dsc_0031.jpg

Okay folks so we're meeting at Luna Park on the 3rd April. How does 0900 hrs sound??? We can go from there to wherever the wind takes us.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back