Meg – senior session

Excellent work, as usual. Of note; the backgrounds are well controlled (as Derrel mentioned) and I also like that each photo has a nice light ratio on her face.

I tried a different crop for #3. The square shape of her arms seemed to be asking for a square crop.

meg5.jpg

Super duper love number 3! lighting is very nice in all of them :)

They look really good!

except for #2, its a personal preference but i never liked background with wrinkles in them.

I guess I'm the odd one that likes number 2..great playful pose that you can tell she is having a lot of fun. I also love 4 and 5 as two of my favs....all are great shots though.

Generally I think they're great shots that the client will be thrilled with. I just want to see a hair light in the studio shots. Since she's dark haired, it definitely would have helped. For the outdoor shots, they just seem to need a touch more fill light - a soft reflector, fill flash (very little), something. The shadows just seem a wee-bit dark/muddy to me. Just a touch of fill would have cleaned up the tones in the outdoor shots a bit.

I really like 3 and 7...
2 looks too posed, 4 is too shadowy...1 is good, but 3 is better (with the same smile)...

only CC i have is what others have said about angling her more to the left in pose 7...
as for 6...personally, i woulda had her in those flowers, maybe smelling one, cause she seems likea flowery sort of person, and she tends to have a similar smile in most of the shots...

that being said, they are great pictures!

Most reactions

Back