Meg

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
When mom asked what she wanted for her birthday... she said a photoshoot with Doug Raflik. (Are you kidding me? Im not THAT good.) Anyway, I got a boat load of great shots. Here are the first couple I have done. We just walked around downtown looking for a couple neat spots. Oh, and it was 27 degrees and windy. :)

meg2.jpg

meg1.jpg

Doug Raflik

When mom asked what she wanted for her birthday... she said a photoshoot with Doug Raflik.
Your mom looks young...and pretty. ;)

She's very pretty :) How old is she?

The post processing makes them look a little too soft for my tastes. I like to add a bit of a blur and then put a high-pass back over it, but on the blur layer, I always mask out the eyes and mouth.

It looks like she has really pretty eyes, so I would love to see them with more detail.

She is 14. I have no processing on the eyes. I add a layer, blur it, then erase it off the eyes, and about 50% off the rest of face. Then I bring the opacity done to my liking. I like the heavy gausian blur look. Just my style. Anyway, up close the 2nd one is a tad soft. It was a lil dark in the alley and I was shooting hand held. More than likely why her eyes look soft. :( Ill be posting more / closer shots of her later. She in fact does have very nice eyes.

Doug Raflik

Most reactions

New Topics

Back