Megan's Wedding- Sneeks

bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is part one of three. There are simply too many sneeks on this one. CC always appreciated:

1. Megan opening a roll of film. She's a photographer, and this is the first roll of film she took of Pete
wed_meg_00004.jpg

wed_meg_00008.jpg

wed_meg_00009.jpg

wed_meg_00042.jpg

wed_meg_00046.jpg

wed_meg_00109.jpg

wed_meg_00115.jpg

wed_meg_00135.jpg

wed_meg_00220.jpg

I love the wedding party on the construction site. I love seeing photos where you would expect anyone to be on their wedding day.

Me too! Actually this was just outside their wedding venue, and it was really cool.

Poor things were frozen though! It was like 20 degrees and the girls just couldn't take it, so this was done in like 5 seconds.

Thanks for the kind words.

Kudos, I can't imagine photographing a wedding - let along a wedding of a photographer :lol:

Kudos, I can't imagine photographing a wedding - let along a wedding of a photographer :lol:

I know, right? And guess who a ton of the guests were? Other photographers. :lol: I think every photographer from Knoxville was there. I mean there were huge L lenses as far as the eye could see, and everyone is positioning to get the best shot! People were toting in bags of gear. :)

They were all really cool though. As pros they all really respected our space and the job we had to do. They got their shots, but didn't impede us at all.

Nicest bunch of folks ever.

Ok, here are a few more:

megblog202.jpg

megblog205.jpg

I have no idea what he's looking at but I thought it was funny
megblog206.jpg

megblog208.jpg

megblog211.jpg

megblog212.jpg

megblog217.jpg

megblog218.jpg

megblog219.jpg

Ok, Megan uses this little guy to sneak booze into places it's not allowed in.....

megblog221.jpg

megblog222.jpg

megblog224.jpg

So Pete says right before the garter, "Real Men use tools". So he did.
megblog227.jpg

megblog229.jpg

megblog230.jpg

megblog233.jpg

megblog234.jpg

megblog236.jpg

And they had an artist there for the quests...
megblog238.jpg

megblog244.jpg

megblog246.jpg

megblog247.jpg

megblog249.jpg

megblog250.jpg

Meanwhile back at the hotel:
megblog251.jpg

This is not a set up shot. They invited us to their room to take a few photos, and they totally fell asleep for a few minutes
megblog252.jpg

megblog253.jpg

megblog254.jpg

So what do you do when your reception is over, you have fallen asleep after feeding each other strawberries.............well of course you go to the bowling alley!

megblog256.jpg

megblog257.jpg

megblog259.jpg

megblog261.jpg

megblog263.jpg

Really odd spot for wedding photos.. a construction site? was there a reason for this.. or just something different>? :p

It's not what you would expect, right? Just a little variety. We got the stiff formal shots at the ceremony location. This one was a bit more relaxed, silly, and fun.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back