Double H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My third son, Pierson decided to arrive two weeks early. Newborn photography is not my forté, but I am pleased with my results so far. The best time to shoot them is within the first ten days, the are still sleepy, still, and moldable.
This is only the first day. Comments, critique and general discussion encouraged.
_DSC1512.jpg

_DSC1554.jpg

_DSC1586.jpg

_DSC1617.jpg

_DSC1603.jpg

_DSC1536.jpg

I love the third one where he looks like he just made a bad move in a chess game and is going to regret it for the rest of the match.

The rest are simply charming, though! Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

I love the third one where he looks like he just made a bad move in a chess game and is going to regret it for the rest of the match.

The rest are simply charming, though! Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Solicitor. He is showing you his best grumpy-old-man-face.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Er ist sehr schön!

Und dein Deutsch ist (fast) hervorragend! :D

Very pretty photos of your third son, I love the one of the three brothers. You will all cherish that one forever. But I also love his "old, wise looks" in 3! :D

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Er ist sehr schön!

Und dein Deutsch ist (fast) hervorragend! :D

Very pretty photos of your third son, I love the one of the three brothers. You will all cherish that one forever. But I also love his "old, wise looks" in 3! :D

Vielen danke! Sie sind zu Art.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back