Memorial Day Parade.......

coastietech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well folks here they are. We took the kids downtown to watch the parade. Here are a few shots that I took while out there. Don't mind all the random people, I have been on a candid portrait kick lately. As always comments and criticisms are appreciated.

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0034_1.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

You're good on the candids and zoomed-in photos, I already told you so when I viewed your theme park photos (or fun fair, or carnival, whatever was the real name for where you went to), and these show again that you have developed a real knack for this kind of photography! (My favourite kind of photography, I might add :D).

I think you need to keep a close eye on exposure especially where white uniforms are involved. Maybe bracket your shots 1 stop either way or shoot in RAW & adjust the exposure later.

Also you should watch your composition on a few shots as well. The bike cop with his feet up could be much better if the bike had wheels and his right foot was complete.

Some good candid shots though. :thumbup: Maybe try using a shorter focal legnth or faster shutter speed or tripod. Some of the shots look a little soft which is usual when using a long focal legnth/wide aperture to get the shutter speed required.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back