memorial day shots

SrBiscuit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
STILL not comfortable posting pictures in anything but the beginners forum (for the most part anyway).

here are a few i took at the local mem day parade.

3563248225_80b42a9f87_b.jpg

3564245686_59f38b9bd6_b.jpg

3564932060_68f1f0de8c_b.jpg

i realize the blur does not work in #2...i was playing with graduated blurs, and now in hindsight, a blur like this would be virtually impossible straight from the camera, so i think i will remove it from the image.

any thoughts?

thanks!

I really like the second one, I think the blur is just fine. draws your attention right to the car.

first one is great too, if only they were all in perfect stride with each other haha

I think those are great shots man! They don't belong in the beginners forum, I don't think. :)

wow thanks for the positive feedback!:D

tharms, coming from you, this is a real compliment and confidence booster...ive seen your wealth of knowledge displayed here, and i really appreciate your comments. thanks.

These are really top notch shots SrBiscuit..... I love them all, especially #2. I think you nailed that one, regardless of the blur issue you mentioned, which doesn't bother me at all. I love that car too, wish I had one of those :) Good work sir :)

great shots! wouldnt change a thing! i wonder how #1 would look in BW?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back