Men... gotta love them!

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken at the Hands Across the Sand event, an army unit was there participating and after it was over they had to do a formation....

Check out the guys behind the female!

36457_437262663012_590463012_5767019_2104305_n.jpg

36457_437262668012_590463012_5767020_4276219_n.jpg

Oh man I had to smile, first one the guy on the far left is checking her out, scroll to 2nd and it escalates, cock of the head and the other guy joins in complete with a "woah check that out" expression.

2 shots, both told a story, win.

Shot quality - C
Shot Content - A+ :thumbup:

haha thanks yea, I was not trying to get a shot here, I just kind of walked by and snapped a pic, but when I got home and saw the expressions I thought, wow priceless!

The one dude is just checking out her lower back tattoo, right???

i like the shots. It makes me see something and feel something. The technical bits are secondary. Well done, great catch!!!!

plus you waited for reactions when she leaned over.
:thumbup:

It looks like the really pale guy in the second shot is looking as if she dropped something. He's looking towards her hand/ground, not directly at her with more of an "oooh that sucks" expression.

The guy from the first image that is caught looking even more in the second must just like chubby women. Nothing wrong with that, especially since everything looks better after being out there for so long. :lol:

wow are you serious? Chubby?? I must be massive then if she is chubby!

and she had nothing in her hand those two shots are taken right after each other, from formation to bend over and pick up your stuff and go because it is 111 outside.

Hey,
this "chubby?" gal could probably carry a 80# pack without breaking a sweat-careful!

Great catch on the walk-by shots.
dottie

as you said,PRICELESS:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back