Men only

kelox said:
arty, you're a big boy, but do you really want to bring it back? think carefully before answering, this could affect you long after the deed is done.

I wanna be rememberd for something...

Artemis said:
I wanna be rememberd for something...
Be remebered as the guy who went out and found the "perfect 10", or at least five 2's, but not the mullet. Remeber, pictures last a LONG time. Archives will be found thousands of years from now, do you really want a picof you with a mullet to be one of the things they see?

terri said:
$190 is excessive; not the norm. It must be a frou frou kinda place; I've been to those and overpaid. :roll:

I've been going to the same place for years and it's about $25, give or take the shampoo/blowdry crap they tack extra $$ on for.

The hubby and son never pay more than $15.

The place I go to is $25, but only when I get a new style because like hell I'm going to pay that much for a trim! Give me a Borics or First Choice (bucks bucks at the most) any time! :) As long as it's not crooked. my hair style isn't complicated and I don't dare to dye my hair because the lady who charges $25 would kill me. I've been seeing her since I was a small child.

The problem is she gets the works when she goes for her hair. "Custom" coloring and all kinds of things I do not even understand. I just say it look nice and go on. What amazes me is how her toenails are painted at a haircut?

Mullets are the best, business up front and party in the back!

Is it wrong to slightly enjoy that little bit of air that gets trapped in your cheeks when you fart and have it tickle your ass as it slowly makes its way out of your cheeks?

i thought so.

Most reactions

Back