Men only

D Willis just homered against Houston. Man did he smoke that ball. When the Marlines are on they're unstoppable. Let Go Fish![font=&quot] [/font]

Hertz van Rental said:
If you feel one coming, be sociable and do it in that empty cupboard.
Hey! Maybe if we all fart in there and then toss a match in we could do something dangerous but spectacular.

It will also save anyone in there a fortune on depilatories.

Yeah i'll participate in clearing the cupboard, i've tried lighting a fart before but nearly lost my dreadlocks in the process. :lmao:

kelox said:
Now that the women folk are gone, let's talk about all the expensive gifts we are going to buy them!!!!***(nods and winks at the cupboard)***
I think lots of jewely and very expensive shoes, not to mention all the new camera and camera accs.
I wonder what corry would like? A few new lenses perhaps? I don't know which one, so I'll just buy them all. Hope we can keep the surprise until I give them to her, nobody better tell her, OK? I want it to be a real surprise.

Well since gifts are involved....add another lady to this conversation :lmao:

But uh fellas it kind of stinks in here....

eromallagadnama said:
Well since gifts are involved....add another lady to this conversation :lmao:

But uh fellas it kind of stinks in here....

*farts* does it? *scratches balls*

*swings the cupboard door open and smiles smugly, and evetually goes and joins all the men sitting down*

So...i guess the game was up long ago, but the conclusion came to this, all you guys are grooooss and us girls got a laugh out of it :mrgreen:

Jim!
Rosie!

Rosie and Jim, Rosie and Jim
Chugging along on the old rag doll
and John he steers the boat

We go and play
And have a a look
With Rosie's bag
Jim's drawing book
The world is by the window frame
Rosie and Jim we play our game

QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosie and Jim, Rosie as Jim
Finding stories everyday
and John he writes them down

Now YOU can have that stuck in your head for the rest of the day just like I'm going to.

So how about that hockey.

Xmetal said:
Yeah i'll participate in clearing the cupboard, i've tried lighting a fart before but nearly lost my dreadlocks in the process. :lmao:

Just what part of you has dreads? Or did you mean dingleberries? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back