Men only

We cant have a guys thread with out the wings and beer. 200 hot wings and a case of Dortmunder coming up.

Its hard to stop the swamp butt, usualy jamming your boxers up your crack to wipe it up is all you can do. But I do recomend Gold Bond on the nuts to releave any stickage.

My buddy works for a company that has season tickets to the Penguins this season. He said I can get tickets to just about any home game I want. Im going to be in Pittsburgh a lot this year! Now if I could only get Steelers tickets.

Why is it that whenever straight men get together, the homosexual undertones are palpable...? I mean this thread smells distinctly of smut.

Unless you are all actually gay... maybe that was the aim of the thread... to tantalise young impressionable boys like myself in.... :greenpbl:

Daniel said:
Why is it that whenever straight men get together, the homosexual undertones are palpable...? I mean this thread smells distinctly of smut.

Unless you are all actually gay... maybe that was the aim of the thread... to tantalise young impressionable boys like myself in.... :greenpbl:

squeal like a pig.

Why is it that everything in a mens restroom is wet? I have never been in a public restroom where the whole counter, mirror and floor isnt sopping wet.

graigdavis said:
Why is it that everything in a mens restroom is wet? I have never been in a public restroom where the whole counter, mirror and floor isnt sopping wet.

Cleaners come in, and men dont like cleaners, so they get beaten up and their buckets go everywhere.

As for the gay remark...I made this thread and im still young and impressionable...so how could I try and impress you?
That came out all wrong...

Artemis said:
Cleaners come in, and men dont like cleaners, so they get beaten up and their buckets go everywhere.

As for the gay remark...I made this thread and im still young and impressionable...so how could I try and impress you?
That came out all wrong...

Yes...Yes it did... :drool:

Daniel said:

Is it just me, or does Daniel have a purty mouth?

errant_star said:
* pops head out of the cupboard to whistle the dueling banjos song *

and yeah it really does stink in here guys :mrgreen:

thats from xmetals ass-dreads.

errant_star said:
According to my grandfather's antique dictionary of 'All things crude'

they are called fartlebarries!!

consider that stolen. :lmao: :lmao: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Maybe it is because some men are comfortable with their sexuality that they are able to discuss homosexuality in a jaunty way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back