Mentos in a dress!!!

Shouldn't we start a "In-our-graduation-party-attire"-theme?
A pity that all my graduation pics (taken in 1978! Keep that in mind!) have all turned red, like colour prints from the 70s all used to do - at least in Germany. Elsewhere, too?

I think I'll start it, all the same, red pictures or no red pictures...

anua said:
ola! you look great! you reminded me of my 'studniówka'!, but it was sooooo long time ago! ha ha ha
is there still a traddition of dancing a 'polonaise' before it?cause in my school it was terrible! ha ha ha
you look great! i was in very tradditional school, so we all had to wear black and white -so it looked like funeral - but your dress is great!
(jak to nie masz z kim isc?????nie wierze!!!!! ha ha ha ha)

cheers!

yeah!!! we still dance it :)

and about humping legs :) ... don't PM it to Arti! Write it here... officially coz I don't know what it mean too :)

lol...dogs hump legs...not humans.

By the way Mentos, knock em dead in that dress, your gonna be breaking alota hearts :) Just make sure you dance with a few of the poor guys :)

Artemis said:
lol...dogs hump legs...not humans.

By the way Mentos, knock em dead in that dress, your gonna be breaking alota hearts :) Just make sure you dance with a few of the poor guys :)

Is it just me, or is our Arty getting smoother by the minute???? You'd betta watch out Toby! You've got some competition!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back