Mentos

It is a fault of handsome blokes around here :)

She has certain...qualities that enables her to get around the Mods and Admins (the male ones at any rate) :lol:

Hertz van Rental said:
She has certain...qualities that enables her to get around the Mods and Admins (the male ones at any rate) :lol:

heh we typed that in the same second :) so this is true what you've just said :D

Ok, so pretty polish girl gets her post count changed, and pretty canadian/enlgish guy just has to spam?

I see how it works around here.

bace said:
Ok, so pretty polish girl gets her post count changed, and pretty canadian/enlgish guy just has to spam?

I see how it works around here.

I've always known that you love us :D

kelox said:
So bace, you're pretty huh? where'd you hear that, in prison?

haa...haaa....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

:thumbdown:

kelox said:
So bace, you're pretty huh? where'd you hear that, in prison?
lol, that was a good one!

but seriously, Bace: you said you're english? If you have the Brit accent, that already makes you pretty hot. ;)

PlasticSpanner said:
After posting so much spam I just have one question. What do you do with all the empty tins? :lol:

She's from poland! She obviously builds sweet castle lairs.

Congratulations Mentos!

Alexandra said:
lol, that was a good one!

but seriously, Bace: you said you're english? If you have the Brit accent, that already makes you pretty hot. ;)

thats what i like to hear :mrgreen: :mrgreen: though you may change your opinion if you spent a day or so in the UK....
I'll be in Canada & NY in the Spring, i find i'm forever being asked to repeat what i just said cause you guys think it sounds funny, not that i'm complaining though.... :wink:

Always liked Eastern European girls myself.. :D

think it will take me 6yrs to get to 6000 posts - congrats Mentos

Krim

Most reactions

Back