Meow

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not the big grey hairy beast but our new kitten (well 8 weeks old now). Two photos here show that she can hide in places almost impossible to reach yet is still small enough to fedex to some cold country if she annoys me too much :)

cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

:D

I'd take it, if you ever needed to FedEx it anywhere (which you won't ever do!) - love all black cats. Our cat Mia might not love a second cat in the house that much, though...

that cat belongs to my mum. My cat is big and grey and doesn't take crap from this one. I'll post a series showing what i mean later tonight.

I decided I'll post them now.

I accidently woke up the kitten who instantly put on a mischevious look, so I grabbed the camera.
catfight1.jpg

Shortly after the top snap the kitten clawed our tiger in the ear. After which a now thoroughly pissed Oscar looks at the little brat who is putting on an innocent look:
catfight2.jpg

Finally what can I say, my cat takes after me. And neither of us take any crap from anyone:
catfight3.jpg

Oh my, this series is soooo nice! I think, not only would your cat's "fist" pop out more but the whole story'd be even more "punchy" if you cropped most of the surroundings (maybe?).

True but it would loose the snapshot appeal. This was literally lucky timing. I may play with it a bit later.

The kitten is fine. It started the fight. I love how they fight around corners the kitten will swing wildly and excitedly usually fruitlessly, and Oscar would reply with one swift, coordinated and well placed slap :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back