Mercy Flight (Again)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My poor Scanner is just about toast, I don't get much of the comminications anymore. Sadly I can not say I know what happened here or wether or not the individual survived but.

010-2.jpg

See it bigger here

012-3.jpg

See it bigger here

013-3.jpg

See it bigger here

016.jpg

See it bigger here

017-1.jpg

See it bigger here

020-2.jpg

See it bigger here

024-1.jpg

See it bigger here

This is the second Mercy flight in as many weeks, Shots of the first one (different helo) can be found Here

Some of them need to be rescanned, I appologize for the rush job on the scans, but I needed sleep.

Helicopters are Cool, this is a 1974 MBB BK-105C. If you can get to a height so that you are even with the rotor blades, you can get a picture of the blades bowing up at the tips as the pilot ads more collective (pitch).

You can also slow the shutter speed down a little and get some cool shots. The rotor blades will look like they are made of rubber and look like S's.

Helicopters are Cool, this is a 1974 MBB BK-105C. If you can get to a height so that you are even with the rotor blades, you can get a picture of the blades bowing up at the tips as the pilot ads more collective (pitch).

You can also slow the shutter speed down a little and get some cool shots. The rotor blades will look like they are made of rubber and look like S's.

That is rather interesting, I get a fair amount of oppertunity to photograph these choppers, I'll have to try that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back