Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Matty-Bass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a great new year to all!!

What did everyone get? I got SO much to help with my photography.

~7 rolls of b+w Kodak 400 film
~A Holga 120 with two rolls of Ilford med format 400 and 125 iso. ( :mrgreen: )
~A camera backpack
~A photography book (Beginner book, awesome color book with examples of different shots under different conditions)
~50$ Gift card to the camera store I'm getting my camera at.
~More money
~More gift certificates.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And plenty of other stuff to keep me happy for a while! Thanks family!!!

What did everyone else get?

I got a super nice tripod finally, and the first season of the A-Team! lol. I'll be getting more crap later on at my grandparent's house though.

I got a super sleek portfolio to put my photographs in :D.

My honey bought it for me so that I could take it to interviews if I decide to approach pro photogs for an assistant job or if I apply to school when we get back to Aus.

Me and the boys got a visit from my ex-wife.
We all hid behind the sofa and pretended to be out until she went away. :grumpy:

Camera related... a very nice gift card to my local camera store, which I plan to buy a camera bag at.

Edit: Oh.. also a book of photos taken in Alberta by Daryl Benson.

oh ya, I got two photo boxes to store my pictures/negatives in! I didn't even realize it, because we used so many shoeboxes to wrap our presents, my mom wrapped a few of my gifts in the photo boxes and i didnt even realize till everything was cleaned up :lmao:

Lol Hertz, must have been nice eh?;)

Hertz van Rental said:
Me and the boys got a visit from my ex-wife.
We all hid behind the sofa and pretended to be out until she went away. :grumpy:

Now there's the true spirit of Christmas! ;)
Have a merry winter solstice everyone!

Hertz van Rental said:
That's apparently why they call it Ex-mass!

Too true! :lmao:

On a positive note, I did get one of those nifty Lomo Fisheye cameras from my parents and something extra special from my sweetie. :lovey:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back