Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Mesa Arch at Canyonlands National Park

Model = NIKON D300
Exposure Time = 1/500"
F Number = F8
ISO Speed Ratings = 200
Focal Length = 12mm

4073084811_a80210d7c7_o.jpg

Excellent Shot Ken. I like the Clarity and Colors. I hope to get out that way one of these days to Capture it.

Thank you AtlPikMan! Canyonlands and Arches Nat'l Parks are right there at Moab. Now I want to get to Bryce Canyon in southern Utah.

Nice to see a non-sunrise shot of Mesa Arch.

I spend a lot of time in southern Utah you should try getting aways from the national parks... lots more to see down there.

fantástica... pero yo corregiría los blancos de las nubes y les quitaría cían
fantastic ... but I corrected the white clouds and remove them cyan

I spend a lot of time in southern Utah you should try getting aways from the national parks... lots more to see down there.

Thank you McNugget! I don't do sunrises.....I'm not a morning-person.....:lol: I want to get to Bryce and Fairyland Canyons.

Thats the first thing that ran through my mind. Great shot. I love the colors. Awesome job!

.......Great shot. I love the colors. Awesome job!

Thank you tnvol!

I will plan a trip through southern Utah!

Beautiful I was just there this summer but I don't think I got to Mesa arch. I did stay in the middle of the park for one HOT night in early July. I made it down to Bryce as well and that was equallly as beautiful.

Great perspective.......:thumbup:

Thank you Larry!

Beautiful I was just there this summer but I don't think I got to Mesa arch. I did stay in the middle of the park for one HOT night in early July. I made it down to Bryce as well and that was equallly as beautiful.

Thank you JIP!

I'll do Bryce next spring!

Most reactions

Back