480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent today driving from Iowa to Texas to spend the holiday with family. By sheer luck, the recipient of my Secret Santa photo, ronlane, happened to live just a few miles off the route I take.

So he hauled his whole tribe into an ice cream store and we met. Spent about an hour solving all the photographic issues of the world over burgers, fries, ice cream..... and PlayDough.

It was fun to meet up with another forum member!

Spent today driving from Iowa to Texas to spend the holiday with family. By sheer luck, the recipient of my Secret Santa photo, ronlane, happened to live just a few miles off the route I take.

So he hauled his whole tribe into an ice cream store and we met. Spent about an hour solving all the photographic issues of the world over burgers, fries, ice cream..... and PlayDough.

It was fun to meet up with another forum member!

sure is!
shooting with them is even better!

Pics or it didn't happen!

Wow--how awesome is that!!!! Cool!

Except they both forgot to bring a camera ??

Two great TPF members meeting,how cool is that.:thumbup:

It was great meeting Sparky and talking with him for a while. Sorry to report that no pictures were taken to record this event. Thanks Sparky for taking an hour out of your time to meet with me.

That's awesome. I really should meet up with some people here - there are a few (ronlane included) that don't really live that far from me... I'm about 40 minutes East of Dallas.

Sorry to report that no pictures were taken to record this event. Thanks Sparky for taking an hour out of your time to meet with me.
Is he really *that* ugly? :lol:

Pictures?!?!?!

You guys want PICTURES?!?!?!?!?

Pfffft. No way were pictures considered one the PlayDough arrived.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back