Metate

The story really made this shot... for a second there, I was wondering what was in the hole... then I realized it was just water. Almost looked like some kind of magical rock or something. Cool :)

I hardly express my feeling about this picture in English. Just want you konw, I like it very much,as well as the story.

Thank you very much!

The story really made this shot... for a second there, I was wondering what was in the hole... then I realized it was just water. Almost looked like some kind of magical rock or something. Cool :)

Thanks. The water was swirling very slowly with a little leaf in it. I wish I had maybe a 9 stop neutral density filter.

Creative shot! WELL DONE!

Very nice.
We have a place like that about 15 miles from our house .It was an Olone indian camp that has been set up as park. Took a few shots but nothing like the quality of yours.
This has inspired me to go back and try again. Once again wonderful storie and picture
Troy

Very nice.
We have a place like that about 15 miles from our house .It was an Olone indian camp that has been set up as park. Took a few shots but nothing like the quality of yours.
This has inspired me to go back and try again. Once again wonderful storie and picture
Troy

Thanks Troy, that's much appreciated.

Most reactions

Back