Metro Rail Transit

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i took this pics from the city's rail transit during rush hour. i posted these pics. on our local forum but the moderator deleted it. & their reason is because that it is strictly not allowed (if you dont have a permit) to take photos of that rail transit, they dont want to encourage their fellow photogs. to do what i did :D so i just thought i'd post it here...

mrt115cy.jpg

mrt214jg.jpg

mrt310hc.jpg

comments, critiques & suggestions are very welcome..

thank you for looking...

very nice shots, interesting lesson in movement. If the shutter had been open a bit longer the people would have disappeared entirely. It's nice street photography. The last one shows a really nice depth that you get with a leading line like that.

thanks mysteryscribe, i set the slowest shutter to 15secs. i should have set it a litter faster so that the rush hour crowd can be visible..

Fate thanks, someone told me that in you country government is so strict on photogs.

Ah you misunderstood I was complimenting you on the slow shutter speed. If you had done it straight, we would have had a bunch of people caught in freeze frame, just another tourist picture. This shows the hustle and bustle of a subway station.

mysteryscribe said:
Ah you misunderstood I was complimenting you on the slow shutter speed. If you had done it straight, we would have had a bunch of people caught in freeze frame, just another tourist picture. This shows the hustle and bustle of a subway station.

thank you.. :)

Most reactions

Back