Metro Train Makes 90° Turn

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
Other then using Photoshop CS2 to merge two different shots I took on two different days, at two different metro stations of two different trains, nothing else had been edited in this shot! enjoy.....

20051129130310_train%20makes%2090%c2%b0%20turn.jpg

saw this on your website not long ago....awesome PS'ing!

nice shot. My only problem with it is that the top of the windows and the things on the celing don't match up....now that JM has taught me about the distort feature, you might want to give that a whirl and see if it will work.

It's a great shot(s) though, and a really clever idea!

heck of an idea, its a cool pic, use the distort tool to line up the edges better and it will look great

I'm very familiar with the distort tool. I guess the idea was the just put em together with no editing. Thats what I did pretty much.

Scott

jocose said:
nice shot. My only problem with it is that the top of the windows and the things on the celing don't match up....now that JM has taught me about the distort feature, you might want to give that a whirl and see if it will work.

It's a great shot(s) though, and a really clever idea!

very cool idea! if you could blend them (someone mentioned it earlier) it'd look amazing! this is very good tho! love the concept!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back