Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thats right, shes been lying...

SHES A YEAR OLDER THAN SHE SAID SHE WAS!!!

HAPPPYYY BIIIRRRTTHHHHDDDAAAYYY MEYSH!!!

Have a great day, I know I owe yah alot...so if theres anything british that youd like...lemme know and ill send it as my pressy!

Awwww. thanks everyone - you're all too sweet.

Yep I'm a big person now so no more silly crap from me, sorry. :lol:

But no big party for me this year... I think I'll just keep it a quiet one tonight and have a little party (read: huge piss up) in Brisbane on Saturday night when I'm down there. :cheer: yippee!

And thanks dan, you know you're more than welcome. but hmmm what would i like from the UK. Hmmm... ya reckon you could mail me a cute little british accent? Then I'd stop walking round sayin my queenslander 'ey' all the time and I'd be saying a british "Allo, Allo, Allo, woud ya loike a driiink maate?" hehehehe :lmao:

Meysha said:
Awwww. thanks everyone - you're all too sweet.

Yep I'm a big person now so no more silly crap from me, sorry. :lol:

But no big party for me this year... I think I'll just keep it a quiet one tonight and have a little party (read: huge piss up) in Brisbane on Saturday night when I'm down there. :cheer: yippee!

And thanks dan, you know you're more than welcome. but hmmm what would i like from the UK. Hmmm... ya reckon you could mail me a cute little british accent? Then I'd stop walking round sayin my queenslander 'ey' all the time and I'd be saying a british "Allo, Allo, Allo, woud ya loike a driiink maate?" hehehehe :lmao:

Its more like...

"Spot of tea old chap? With lemon? and suger? Oh jolly you have a sweet tooth hawhawhaw"

You sure theres nothing yah want besides from my girl melting accent?

Hmmm well there's quite a lot I'd like from england.... but I don't think I can say coz this is a family rated forum I think (well usually anyway, until MD steps in).

Although you'll be happy to hear, one of my pressies was a great little tea cup and saucer set from Adrian's grandmother. So I'll be able to sip my tea like a proper british convict. ;-)

hehehe sorry Alecia I completely forgot, sure you can come along if you like!! And if a quick last minute aussie meet-up (Yeah Rock on!) wants to be organised well you know where I'll be from Wednesday to Monday!

And actually, Adrian is doing sound and lighting for a jazz festival in brisbane on saturday. I dunno if you've heard of that, or if it's any good but I'll be going to that with some of my old school friends so if any aussies/brisbanites wanna meet up that'd be really cool.

hehehe or Alecia, you could just secretly go to the jazz festival and spy on me and take photos of me doing stupid things and then post them all here. hehehe. :mrgreen:

Meysha said:

If only I was in Brisbane...

i'd be there drinking you under the table!! :lol: :twisted:

i'd be there drinking you under the table!!

Yeah riiiiiiight..... whatever.. :roll: :greenpbl:

And who you callin chookin, mr!? :grumpy:

Come on tiger! How about we add a drinking contest to the list of duels, ey? hehehe... actually that sounds like an awesome idea... a big drinking comp right after a huge water fight. :lol:

Meysha said:
Yeah riiiiiiight..... whatever.. :roll: :greenpbl:

And who you callin chookin, mr!? :grumpy:

Come on tiger! How about we add a drinking contest to the list of duels, ey? hehehe... actually that sounds like an awesome idea... a big drinking comp right after a huge water fight. :lol:

Bring it on woman. :twisted: :sexywink:

Nooooooooo! It's no longer my birthday. it's 25 minutes past midnight! nooo. Quick... I'll fly to Western Australia where I"ll have another 3 hours of my b'day.

Thanks terri, I shall report back in on 'goodness' and 'specialness' of birthday after saturday night and drinking competition with Ian. that is if I can still type..... well I guess if you can't understand what I type, then it means it will have been a good party.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back