Meysha?

i said the coffee in the picture was skim milk and sugar.
right now i'm having a latte cause i don't have time in the morning.

...and i guess my morning drink IS a fake... damn nescafe.

I don't have time to make myself a latte in the morning. that's what i meant. Besides, I can get my fake coffee done with eyes closed, which is too often the case at 6am, lol.

storing caffeine for later release would be awesome. I bet Chuck Norris can do that.

edit: ooooooh, look who's at 1,700!
that's all your fault. you bad bad bad disguised spammer.

Wow, it took us about 10 posts to figure out what kind of coffee we were talking about.

Chuck Norris doesn't need caffeine

Spammer, at least we are spamming in the off-topic forum and not in darin's precious picture posts like last time

ha, i was just worried about your cholesterol. (But that's ok. It's alway fun to spam with you.) cause cholesterol is always on my mind sice last year's bio and that movie... uuugh. yeah...

what's on my mind right now is that i should be studying for my mythology exam which is in less than 11 hours now. And the mytho book looks like the bible, which makes me think that religion class should be replaced with philosophy so it's fair for evrybody (and interesting). That was really random, but it was on my mind.
Now I also think Meysha is gonna be freakin glad when she sees how much we miss her :lol:

well, I dunno if he can really be considered as a philosopher, but i love Camus... and all the existentialists actually.
I think I heard of agamben from someone... is he the one who wrote the man without content?

Existentialism is interesting stuff. Agamben did indeed write "man without content" alhtough I haven't read it. His recent book called "state of exception" is really amazing but I won't get into that because it is very political

yeah, please dont.
it's election day tomorrow so everybody's just rambling about politics over here and i'm fed up. I don't give a damn who wins cause i don't see any difference between most parties. :meh:

guess i'm gonna put man without content on my reading list.

right on my list :D
... but maybe i should read it in french so it's closer to the original.

and yeah, canadian elections are a lot of fun... not. I'm reviewing the fall of Troy right now and i'm having a bad feeling about all this.

if war is art, peace is its masterpiece.
...oh god, and it rhymes :er:

but it sure sucks. To stick with the Troy story: all started because one man was weak and cowardly and i still don't get who were "the good ones" in there. I guess there were none.

(then again orwell has an interesting point on war, but i don't wana get into this cause we know war is bad.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back