MF SLR anyone?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is anyone interested in a Medium Format SLR (Kiev 6C, russian make)? There is one on Ebay for sale, rather very cheap. Looks good and seems it works fine.

Click_Here

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've tought of getting a Kiev, but can't decide if it's the route I want to go. I've been eying Bronica ETRSi and the SQ as well as the Mamyia RB 67. I cut my teeth, so to speak, on a Yashica LM that I broke this summer and figure that it might be time for me to move up a notch. But that's just me.

Why not get a Mamiya or Bronica or Hasselblad? They are priced pretty low as well. You may want to get lenses or other things for it.

Why not get a Mamiya or Bronica or Hasselblad? They are priced pretty low as well. You may want to get lenses or other things for it.

Hey FMW, what's wrong with a good ol'e Pentax 67 or 67II. :lol: I loved mine.

Nothing at all. Outstanding camera to be sure. So are Fuji 6X9's and Rolleis and all sorts of fine MF cameras.

Nothing at all. Outstanding camera to be sure. So are Fuji 6X9's and Rolleis and all sorts of fine MF cameras.

:D Ok, I was just feeling a little lonely being a 67 owner since they never get any mention by anyone anymore.

What? :confused: :confused: Nobody interested? :lmao:

Hey Mitica100,

Don't suppose you have an old Nikon F "S" Model lying around do you. That would interest me. Seems it was a wooden body Nikon F made for shooting in the high humidy in Holland. Going price for one now is $1,000,000.00 US. :lmao:

Hey Mitica100,

Don't suppose you have an old Nikon F "S" Model lying around do you. That would interest me. Seems it was a wooden body Nikon F made for shooting in the high humidy in Holland. Going price for one now is $1,000,000.00 US. :lmao:

You got the money? ;)

Hey FMW, what's wrong with a good ol'e Pentax 67 or 67II. :lol: I loved mine.

Another thumbs up for the Pentax 67. Just make sure it is mirror lock up. Love mine...

I thought mine jamed up a few weeks ago... until I realized my battery ran too low... i was almost in tears.. hehe lol. The smaller framed 645 actually sees a bit more use since its a bit easier to hand carry.

Thanks usayit, I was just feeling a little left out with my 67.:( I got the thing years ago as a gift from the family of a photographer I worked for when I was in high school. It was his favorite medium format camera to use and they knew how much I liked him and enjoyed working for him. He had three of them total and they gave me one along with three lenses. You can bet that I take good care of the thing.

Besides, everyonce in a while we need to keep ole fmw on his toes.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back