Mia and the Lilies-of-the-Valley

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whenever I go out to take photos of our flowers (and I still do so, although I have taken flowers now for years, and they are always the same again), Mia will definitely follow me to be close, so that is how I got this photo of her posing for me (a-hem... a CAT? Posing?) in the patch of lilies-in-the-valley. Her eyes look extra-green because of all the reflecting green around her. I quite like the effect (nothing added in PS or so):

miaindenmaiglckchen.jpg

Sorry, we only have this one cat, so all my pet portraits will always show the same :greenpbl:

Ohhhhh, I like that one very much!!!! So much green, and such a focused look on Mia's face. Plus, I have a fondness for lilies of the valley (they smell lovely and there are tons in my mom's garden). Thanks for sharing.

Love the photo. Nice eyes with the reflection. None of those flowers here in the south unfortunatley!

:hail: Great shot! :hail: The water drops, the little flowers, the cat with that look, its simple and wonderful.:thumbup:

I think this is my favorite of your Mia (that I have seen). It's simply lovely!

Big eyes!

I like the depth of field on this one.

I like this one a lot. Her eyes are so large and green and I love the expression on her face.
You captured her so well. Nicely done.

Such a beautiful shot! The location is perfect and really highlights her stunning eyes!

Most reactions

Back