Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Portrait in the garden:

mia.jpg

She's got used to the camera at last.

Oh nice. She has very nice eyes. :thumbup:

Look what beautiful green eyes she has!! Nice pic of a cute kitty.

Ooh the green from the garden really accents her eyes! Lovely!

Hey great shot. My cats would never sit still for that long. It was like they knew I was trying to get a pic of them. Come to think of it, my dog won't sit still either. Maybe it is their owner that is the problem.

What a lovely kitty! I love her markings...

And quite a good portrait of her too!

Thanks all for the lovely comments!
I'll relay them to Mia! :D She'll be happy to know she's now known all over the world.

And brokepilot, when she's out in the garden and alertly listening to all the sounds around her and watching people going by and the birds hopping and singing, she'll be lost in her world. That usually is my chance.

For these I happened to have the lens on macro for the bee photos (and Mia will always follow me out and be close to me when I go into the garden for some on-our-doorstep-photography!) and was actually quite far away from her, no where as close as this photo might suggest.

But the lens on macro also brought about this narrow DOF, so her far eye and far whiskers are no longer in focus ... less even since I was set to f5.0.

Lovely pic.....Like everything about it.....

How did I miss this one!!!! Great shot... I LOVE cats. I used to have one that died of old age :(. I love it (you picture not the fact that my cat died, but that was a long time ago so no biggie now).

Most reactions

Back