Miami Heat over Dallas Mavs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Mitica100, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, the NBA finals are over. I didn't really expect to see Miami take it all but I'm really glad for a few of the older Miami Heat players like Gary Payton and especially Alonzo Mourning. The Heat showed up a lot more for the last four games than did the Mavs, so they deserve the victory. Shaq adds another ring to his collection. :lol:

2. Jeff Canes

Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    You doubted The Heat shame on you. :lol: True fully, I have not been paying much attention to basketball in last few years. Got tired of fallowing three sports both pro and collage. But I’m back on The Heat bandwagon now. :lol: The parade is Friday at 2pm should I go?

3. ShootHoops

ShootHoops TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I can't begin to tell you how p*****off I am at the Mavs. How could you lose 4 games in a row after having a 2-0 lead in the series? That shows how much they didn't deserve the win. I'm happy for the Heat. But I wish they would STOP comparing Wade to Jordan. Give me a break lol. Nobody's on Jordan's level.

4. V.Alonso

V.Alonso TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    im form miami, i was soooooooo happy but i relly didnt expect us to win

i was the only one in the house watching the game and i would wake everyone up from me screamng at the tv...lol

i agree woith the wade/jordan thing, every time someone asks me if wade is the next jordan i say that wade is the next wade because i dont think its right to compare them... but w/e

:wav: HORRAH FOR THE HEAT!!! :wav:

5. ShootHoops

ShootHoops TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I'm from New Orleans...you see how that team has been lol. They did a lot better this season though. But for some reason, I've always been a Mavs fan and I'll probably die a Mavs fan.

6. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yeah, shame on me... :lol: I did doubt that Shaq & Cie. would get a title, but here they are and did it in style, on Mavs grounds.

Jeff, you should definitely go to the parade! We want some pics, man!!! :mrgreen: