Michigan?

I just joined but I'm from Flint. I'm actually getting married August 29th and I'm looking for someone to photograph my wedding. I had a Canon Rebel XTi a few months ago and sold it and I began to miss it. I recently purchased a Canon Rebel XSi and was just going to have someone use my camera as a cost effective way to get our photography done but my fiance is still thinking of getting someone more professional to do it.

The problem is with most photographers they have package deals and such and we really just want someone to take the pictures and put the photo's on a cd so we can just print the ones we want.

If there is anyone who is located around or willing to travel to Flint and would be interested in giving me a quote just for their service and a picture cd please let me know!

Thank you.

Hey man, I was going to PM you, but you don't have sufficient privileges or some jazz. Send me an email and I will send you a quote. [email protected]

WOODHAVEN/TRENTON MI, go to school at CCS DETROIT and follow some fire breathers in Auburn hills, but for the most part im downriver.

Most reactions

Back