Micro Stories...

47. a Believer's Confusion

When a crisis arises on my way I can't decide whether it is a warning to withdraw or punishment for my earlier actions or a challenge to strengthen me; who will tell me??? :grumpy:

48. Plot

They are planning to locate and invade Heaven so that human race can go and enjoy life there without waiting for death

49. Photographers' Loss

Once i turned a photographer i could no longer enjoy Nature's Beauty other than through view finder. Once i capture the image i have no more interest in that and start seeking the next spot. What do you think? Is that a loss or bless?

50.Half Plus Half can Save You

He had a bet with his friend that if India were defeated by Aussies in cricket, he would take half of his mustache; and when wickets of India fell one by one, he went to another friend and claimed, India would win and to his laughing friend he offered his second half of mustache....and when India returned pavilion defeated, he went to saloon for a clean sweep of his mustache (that was not me ;) )

Last edited:
55. Life...

Life is a Balloon we inflate with our worldly achievements, until Time prick it with the Needle of Death, when everything returns to its source...

Last edited:
56. PUNISH AND PROTECT
THE SNATCHER RAN AWAY WITH THE ABANDONED BAG IN THE RAILWAY STATION TO AN ISOLATED CORNER WHERE THE TERRORIST WAS WAITING FOR THE RESULT AND THEY WERE TOGETHER BLASTED AWAY TO PIECES........WONDERFUL ARE THE WAYS IN WHICH GOD PROTECTS....AND PUNISHES

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back