Microsoft ICE

Here we go. stitched with ice, cropped in gimp.

Seatlle-Bellvue-Issaqua.jpg

so what setting is this (i mean the perspective)? did you take a series of shots shifting position along the same axis rather than a series of shots taken from one static position?

I just turned where I stood and only took one row of shots. This is 6 pictures. The ICE setting is Planar motion 2. The cube at the top wouldnt work for this set.

Nice pano's guys. ICE makes it super easy, and does a great job stitching and blending. I think I discovered the problem (and some other stuff). Apparently I can't use Perspective mode with panos over 140 degree :p Newb, the reason you didn't get the cube to work was because it has to be in Rotating Motion. Turns out the last update for this proggie was 2008, so I guess it's abandonware now. Still pretty damn good for free software.

Nice pano's guys. ICE makes it super easy, and does a great job stitching and blending.

I think I discovered the problem (and some other stuff).

Apparently I can't use Perspective mode with panos over 140 degree :p
Newb, the reason you didn't get the cube to work was because it has to be in Rotating Motion.
Turns out the last update for this proggie was 2008, so I guess it's abandonware now. Still pretty damn good for free software.

I've been playing with the trial version of PTGui. It seems very good, but expensive :(

Most reactions

Back