Mid-Life Crisis

if it makes you feel any better, im 22 and i do many of the same things you do...

My god I cannot imagine turning 30 let alone 31.

Since the day I turned 20 I have dreaded the day I turn 25 and last month (OCT) I turned 25 and I think im having my mid life crisis now!!! The one thing I hate most in life is getting older, not so much the number part its just the fact that our body deteriorates and becomes so weak (compared to us in our teens to twenties). If I could steal youth by killing id be a serial killer lol (that kinda sounds crazy).

I used to want to become a genetic researcher to find out a way to stop aging lol... but then I figured it would be many life times before someone figures that out so I chose another path.

The one thing I hate most in life is getting older, not so much the number part its just the fact that our body deteriorates and becomes so weak (compared to us in our teens to twenties). If I could steal youth by killing id be a serial killer lol (that kinda sounds crazy).

If you stay in shape then it slows it down.

You are pretty funny if you think turning 31 is the cause for bringing on a midlife crisis. Midlife is more like 45 these days or older. Actuarial studies show that in a couple, one is likely to live to age 90.

skieur

interesting comments. I feel better for getting that off my chest! I suppose when i'm 40 i will look back and say "i wish i was 30 again".

i think it was the boring dream about the photocopier that really was the final straw!

i think it was the boring dream about the photocopier that really was the final straw!

you just trying to wind me up aren't you?

I'd know I was having a mid-life crisis if I asked myself "Chris (because that's my name), do you want another guitar?" and I answered myself "No, you've probably got enough already".

you just trying to wind me up aren't you?

lol

Last night i had a dream i was fitting tarpaulin to the roof of a shed. When that was done i painted the interior in a white gloss. :meh:

?????

Can't i have one of those 5 Kate Beckinsales. Surely you won't miss one! That's if there are any unsoiled ones left of course

I'd know I was having a mid-life crisis if I asked myself "Chris (because that's my name), do you want another guitar?" and I answered myself "No, you've probably got enough already".

I've got two basses, one acoustic, one semi acoustic, and one electric, and i can barely play. I need to sell a couple

I've got 1 acoustic, 2 electro-acoustics, 1 5-string bass, 1 acoustic bass, 9 electrics and one semi-acoustic and can just about knock out a bit of blues. Apparently I also have more money than sense.

Last night i had a dream i was fitting tarpaulin to the roof of a shed. When that was done i painted the interior in a white gloss.

drooling_homer-712749.jpg

Most reactions

Back