Mies van der Rohe "less is more..."

I prefer the pavillion 'before' or 'after'

• Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • There's no difference...

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • any of the above, but can we please have an architectural sub-forum (can't blame a guy for trying)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

surge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i was writing in 'graphics programes' and was going to include these old photos in there as an example.

But i thought they might well get a bit lost in there and some would miss the photos that i'd consider worthy of general interest: so i've included them in 'general' instead. But i am interested to know if you, the viewer, prefer the before or after picture.

before:
DSCF0151-web.jpg

after:
DSCF0151-adjusted-web.jpg

and ehh, Mods..., any chance of an architecture photos sub-forum: Pretty Please :thumbsup:

I honestly don't see a difference. I've been looking for like 5 minutes. =( what did you do?

honestly I can't see any significant change either.. but I have to agree on your idea for an architecture sub forum.. that would be quite nice!

lol,

the majority have spoken and in the vote, although not from a huge cross section, is unamomous:

you can't see any difference.
so, yeah it is kind of subtle

pretty hopeless example shots however!

save the pictures and then put them in photoshop as layers if you want to see the difference - its real!

(i corrected for barrel distortion)

you did? I said after becau8se the trees are lighter in the 2nd one.

Nice place. There wasn't too much distortion anyway but the second does look better. You might rotate the top to the left just a scosh and recrop though. ;)

mike

Most reactions

Back