mikeschmeee's Videography Thread

mikeschmeee

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I make quite a lot of videos, mainly of automotive events, so I thought I should create my own video thread instead of creating a separate one for every video. These videos are nothing special. Just plain boring YouTube videos but they're alright when you want to kill some at in between class or at work hah.

Here is one to start things off:

Enjoy
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
^
Thanks, here's another one that was done on the same day as the VW meet.

A little auto cross event where I showed up late as I thought it would be cancelled due to the heavy rain but some of the guys didn't mind.

Another car show another video but this time I screwed everything up. I'm having such a hard time with the Glidecam HD2000. I can't get that smooth flow but I guess that comes with practice?

my crappy video:

I need to try my 28 or 85mm next time because the models were scared of the camera up too close but had no problem with all of the other thousands of photographers surrounding them.

At first I thought you sped up the video but then I was looking at how people around you are moving and what is really happening is you are moving incredibly way to fast for my liking.
I love a lot of the angles you are getting and I am sure once you completely balance the glidecam and practice with it more you will lose the gitters.

At first I thought you sped up the video but then I was looking at how people around you are moving and what is really happening is you are moving incredibly way to fast for my liking.
I love a lot of the angles you are getting and I am sure once you completely balance the glidecam and practice with it more you will lose the gitters.

A little too fast for me too. Advice I got a few years ago was that no matter how slow you think you are going then go slower. If you end up too slow then speeding it up in post 5 to 10% isn't noticeable.

Another one...

I'm still having trouble with this Glidecam HD2000. I don't get it. It's perfectly balanced when I'm inside my home but the second I take it outdoors, it wobbles in every directions and I have to re-adjust constantly. It's getting a little annoying but I'm still working on it!

Liking your footage, nice pans and some stable footage. Liking the out of focus to focused shots, keep it up.

The skies kill it for me.

Wayyyy to blown out.

No matter how steady I hold the Glidecam HD2000, it still shakes a tiny bit. I don't notice it when I'm using the stabilizer but once I upload the footage on my computer, everything is shaky and I'm completely disgusted. I ruin everything.

another video gone wrong but I'll keep on trying.

I did a car event. I moved around a little too fast. I like your work. I would do more of this here locally, but the market to pay isnt really there. Good work!

Thanks guys! Here's another video from the summer that I forgot to post.

I got another little video in the works. Nothing special but I definitely have fun doing it all.

Best video you have made :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back