Militaria C&C

moneybags

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been told my photos have been good and I wanted to put them out there. This is all from my historical reenacting of world war 2 paratroopers.

1)
Jake.jpg

2)
l_4f3b35df278142f3b69a0130929bd8d1.jpg

3)
l_2677a316e97c4f11b3737a6c3877848f.jpg

4)
l_1af0581df13c4ae5bb2718806c25ba0b.jpg

Amazing job. I really like #'s 1 & 2 but #4 has to be my favorite. It appears to me that #3 (a McDonnell Douglas C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 for the civilian world) is overexposed. I'm not sure if you had a filter on or not, but that might be one solution.

All in all, I would believe those photos to be authentic minus the rope barrier around the C-47, although that has a special place in my heart.

Great job.

The only one that I really like here, that gives me a feeling of "old history" is #1. Good job with that one. The way the photo is processed makes it look like it could have actually been taken in that time period. The others just don't have the same look to them and well the C47 has a rope around it, and guys in modern outfits.

Its actually a C-53 very familiar to a C-47. Thanks for the comments!

It appears to me that #3 (a McDonnell Douglas C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 for the civilian world) is overexposed.

#3 is my favourite personally, Yes in modern terms, it is a bad photo, but for the purpose of this, it is a WW2 reinactment so the "old" looking photo works good.

#1 has a real authentic feel. The guys hair, facial expression, pose... it just feels "right". Every once in a while you capture a person at one of these events that with a little post processing really makes you feel like the image is authentic. I captured one like that earlier this year.

527634859_VPskR-M.jpg

The hair, the background, the pose, all came together for me in this one.

I really like yours a lot. Nicely done.

If you wouldn't have written anything and only posted the first picture, I would of thought it was an original. Great job. I think the contrast in the image is what does it for me, and what lacks in the other ones.

But all in all, nice job!

The first one is awesome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back