Military housing

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, ok, I'm still alive just... don't have a place to live still. Oh, and I'm all married off now.... :p The wedding was really nice. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Anyway so we are getting the shaft on military housing right now. They are trying to stick us in some roach infested apartment. I'm headed up to housing soon to see what can be done. I might have to go house hunting. Really not looking forward to that. I really would just like to have my stuff back. All but shampoo and 3 sets of clothing and my computers are packed in a storage unit right now. Yup... I'm having tons of fun!

Anyway, miss you guys and I have some great picts from the cuise to post when I get a chance. Can't wait to show you!

Thanks and I about killed the woman at the front desk. She was just so... ugh! However, we should get keys on Thursday to a decent apartment. That will be nice.

However, on the same run to go to housing and all the alternator in my car quit. *sigh* Oh well, all said and done things could have been much worse.

Best wishes on the happy event, Karissa! :hug:: Wishing you and Aaron many years of wedded bliss. :heart:

Hope you get all your stuff soon, too! Geez, hope Chase's bad luck doesn't rub off on you there! :lol:

Haha.. well.. Chase's bad luck in the carribian rubbed off on me during our honeymoon. We missed swimming with the stingrays because of Dennis. *gives Chase an evil look*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back