Milky Way - end of summer

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So call me lazy if you want but it seems that I always wait to the end of summer to shoot Milky Way shots. (What can I say, I'd rather be asleep at 3 am than out shooting). So I was in Southern Oklahoma this weekend to help the parents with some stuff and before bed, I went out to the field and took these.

I know that @astroNikon is going to pick them apart, but it was fun. Shot with a Canon 7Dmkii, Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5 at 15mm, f/3.5, 30 seconds at ISO 2500.

1) On this one, I used the camera's long exposure noise reduction. Processed in LR and PS.

36713401111_29e0087085_b.jpg

2) This one was a 5 or 6 shot pano. I used LR to do the pano and then processed it in LR and PS.

36456180170_c71378176b_b.jpg

Those are nice. Steve won't pick them apart but may offer suggestions to help you be better. He may not respond due to schedule challenges.

Very nice!

Thank you.

Those are nice. Steve won't pick them apart but may offer suggestions to help you be better. He may not respond due to schedule challenges.

Thank you. Yeah there are some things that I could improve with them. I noticed that I got a little bit of star trails in them but I think that I did some math wrong by rounding the wrong way.

Most reactions

Back