Millau Bridge

vesko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You folks, living in Europe, probably don't care and have seen it a lot, but on my recent trip I was impressed.

Millau-Bridge111.jpg

Millau-Bridge-221.jpg

wow.

i am impressed too. i don't live in europe...

how did you take these? were you standing in the middle :)confused:) of the road??

wow.

i am impressed too. i don't live in europe...

how did you take these? were you standing in the middle :)confused:) of the road??

Through the window of the car. Had to clean the windscreen bugs in pp

I have never seen nor driven across that bridge, but then I have only rarely been to France. It looks impressive, there's no denying the fact!!!
And were you the driver or the passenger?!?!?

It was actually the European summer. That is my “recent”. Apologies for the confusion, seems like yesterday. I’m confused every time after trip to Europe. Still winter there?
I did many shots on full automatic without looking, while driving. Most are rubbish. These two where the best, plus these:

Millau-Bridge-223.jpg

and

Millau-Bridge-222.jpg

Very dangerous, but great fun letting the camera snap while you drive, isn't it? ;)
But certainly nothing we should let our younger members (young drivers) hear about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice shots. The perspective of the first two is really eye catching. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back