TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
moon-millenium-2.jpg

C&C Welcome.
TFL.
Ken.

Wow, that is stunning. The colours are beautiful. But really, the moon looks like that up there? If so, I'm moving!

great shot ken...... i like the composition :thumbup:

Great Photo

The colors are outstanding, but I have to ask, is that moon photoshopped?

:lol: I love these photoshopped moons! They make the moon look like it does in my dreams! :lol: Funny how most people imagine it so much larger than they see it too.

As for the photo, moon aside, I love the orange & blue combination. I don't think it needed the moon to make this a good shot. :)

I agree with PixelPerfect. And yes, that moon must have been a separate exposure, otherwise the total field of view of that shot is only about 1.5° wide by about 2.5° tall ... which would require a super-telephoto zoom lens or a very small crop from a very large image.

Looks great. Bold and inspiring.

PlasticSpanner said:
:lol: I love these photoshopped moons! They make the moon look like it does in my dreams! :lol: Funny how most people imagine it so much larger than they see it too.
it's called "creative licence" and as such shows a persons creative thoughts. Practice always makes perfect......Maybe I should have given a brief but I wanted to see if anyone would spot the processing. The moon shot was actually bigger (taken with A Sigma 50-500) and reduced in size for this....okay even I know it's still too big and this is not something I've ever done before. It was my potential client looking through some shots who asked if I could put the two together.....I did, he loved it and bought it and got me some more work.
The moral of the story....if it sells .......
then who am I to judge!!
Thanks for all your comments, I appreciate your honesty.
Thanks.
Ken.

neat shot ken, glad i didn't miss this one... congrats on the sale!

:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back