Millenium Wheel/London Eye, London

ajmall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photodrew.co.uk
mmwheel2.jpg

i took this probably about a year ago. it's been just sitting on my computer with a few others for ages. Taken with my old olympus 3mp camera. nothing hugely special but i've always liked it. especially the contrast of the sun shining through behind the clouds in the centre of the wheel.

This one could have lots of PS possibilities!!! You should post it in the PS challenge, I'd love to play with it :)

Composition is nice, there's nothing that sticks out as a distraction here. Pretty decent shot, I can see why you like it :)

Nice one, very clear, and the clouds add to the picture.
I love taking photos of the London Eye, infact I was there just yesterday. There are many angles you could chose from, and of course if you're riding the eye itself you can photograph the whole of london.

Well I gave it a quick go, I did four different variations, and they are pretty extreme, so I don't mind if you hate them, I just thought this looked a a fun pic to play with :) Thanks for giving me permission to have fun with this, and if you totally hate them I will take them down asap!!!

Duotone:
mmwheel24.jpg

Black/White:
mmwheel22.jpg

mmwheel23.jpg

mmwheel21.jpg

i had a photoshop session myself with the photo since you mentioned it.

if i'm brutally honest, i only like the 1st and 3rd ones. they're fab. don't feel you have to take and of them down though.

You should post your results ;) I always love to see what folks can do with PS!!!

Amanda that is such a great job with the third one!

A lovely shot to begin with. The Eye fascinates me but I think it's such a hard subject to capture in a unique way. I love the sky you captured through the wires. Good eye.

I only really use photoshop for fine tuning photos and making posters etc. I thought I'd try something "artistic" for once but have probably gone overboard. I would still appreciate your thoughts though.

smallmmwheelps.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back