Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and other fun stuff from my two days in Milwaukee this weekend. :)

Most of these are from the art museum, and a few from outside Miller Park.

Whoops, guess I should actually include the pictures:
MAMmainroomSM.jpg

linesandcouds2SM.jpg

RedChairsSM.jpg

MamcoupleSM.jpg

MamceilingSM.jpg

trianglesSM.jpg

linesandcloudsSM.jpg

Tailgating at Miller Park after the game
tailgatersSM.jpg

Light trails, outside Miller Park:
LightTrailsSM.jpg

Was the building the museum or did it actually have art? What a FUN place! 3 is my fav!

karissa said:
Was the building the museum or did it actually have art? What a FUN place! 3 is my fav!

They did have some sort of exhibit, but you had to pay to get in...we were there more for the architecture, and we weren't interested in the featured exhibit anyway.

Really great series! Really love #3 & 7. Great work!

i like the pictures. is the one of the cars/people just a still shot with a long exposure? how do you get the camera not to over expose in these shots?

jophassa said:
i like the pictures. is the one of the cars/people just a still shot with a long exposure? how do you get the camera not to over expose in these shots?

Yes, it's just a long exposure. It was taken at about 10 at night, and all I did was close the aperature way down, 100ISO, and then I tried different shutter lengths. I can't remember how long this one was....something close to 30 seconds.

is aperature the f2.8 thing? sorry to be a phillistine, but what does it do/have an effect on?
PS, what do you think of my 2 new threads?

love the photos i bet some of them would look awsome in B&W

Are you ready for this...This is THE best series I've ever seen from you. This is one of the best series I've seen in a while. From anyone!

All the art museum ones are fantastic, especially 3 and 5. 4 and 6 aren't too shabby either :D

clarinetJWD said:
This is THE best series I've ever seen from you.
Ditto!! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back