Milwaukee Art Museum....

jophassa said:
the last one of the first batch is a tad generic. i like the composition of all the pics but it isnt the sort of photography that i go for.

in my opinion, it is the museum that makes the photos here and not the photographer. just me...

That was a little bit rude in my opinion. Corry you did a great job because it is not easy to photograph white objects, so your exposure was right on!
I would take lightly what this person said, because afterall, they were at the top of your thread asking if "aperture is that f/2.8 thingy?"

MommyOf4Boys said:
That was a little bit rude in my opinion. Corry you did a great job because it is not easy to photograph white objects, so your exposure was right on!
I would take lightly what this person said, because afterall, they were at the top of your thread asking if "aperture is that f/2.8 thingy?"

Thanks Sara. :)

And don't worry...s'all good. ;)

malweth said:
I went to a wedding close to there you could see the building... amazing place, though! I think it's designed after the one in Australia?

Funny you meantion weddings. There was a wedding party taking pictures out front when we were there! :lol: I don't know if it was designed after the one in Aussie or not.

That series is really cool. Love number three. There's just enough red in that picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back