Mini Cooper

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know... On my screen they all look slightly flat

A Mini Cooper is a really cool car, it will be super fun to drive, and I know they will enjoy the better MPG too!!!:allteeth:

And yes I am joking!:1219:
Very nice photos!!! :)

I agree with Rick, they look flat. They need a little more life.

Mini Coopers must be awfully popular over there if the waiting list is that long. :dob:

Last edited:
It looks like maybe you've done excessive shadow recovery on these. I agree, they lack 'pop'. 1 speedlight & a medium SB would have taken these to a really nice level!

Thats going to be a hell of a labor. I feel bad for her.

I will have to play with them. I edited as I always do, but the light was definitely kind if difficult to work with on this day.

not sure what sort of lighting you used, but if OCF isnt an option, a flash on camera with a small softbox would really
have given these some nice fill light "pop", even if ambient conditions weren't ideal.

i love the pose in #3 and #5.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
They NEED to hold the board rather than having it in the ground. Because that is their message.
To be honest, I would be so tempted to strip them naked and have them holding this board together in front of them hiding all that they do not want to show. That would be a fun picture and a very emotional one. After all the new Mini Cooper will come out naked as well. So they will look and feel more , sort of, connected to the day. I guess it could not be that easy to convince them to do it.

Most reactions

Back