Mini DVD storage

JIP

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Ok I was totally lost on where to put this so here is where it ended up. I have a mini DVD camcorder that I purchased when my 2 year old was born. Of course you could assume that by this time I have accumulated ALOT of thos little mini DVD's especially since they only have 30 mins recording time. So my question is this I have searched high and low for some way to store them and have come up with nothing that I really want. I would prefer some kind of case or binder like you can get for traditional DVD/CD's but it does not seem to be available. So can anyone suggest a place that something like that would be available the more info like a link the better as I am pulling my hair out trying to get all of these DVD's floating around my desk organised.

On a side note my camcorder is a cheaper Canon that is about 3 years old and I wonder what would be a good way to try and edit the DVD's from it. Can anyone suggest a program to use preferrably something free. I am not sure if I can access them to do so on my computer so I wonder if there is a program to help with that as well.

Most reactions

Back