Mini e photos here (updated 3/09/06)(56K warning)

:biglaugh: "mini e"..... Nice work on that last shot, Alison!

How cute is that shot of the two of them cooking together? Sounds like the little fussy one just needed an activity....I think they look a lot alike just in that picture, those two dark heads both focused and thinking.....:thumbup:

Mum did well here! :)

Thanks everyone! She is most definitely a Daddy's girl....unless she's hungry :D
Kara, that color was a gamble but I really like it. We still have to finish painting in there but it will probably wait until we redo the kitchen next year. It's really dark in the house (it's a townhouse) so I wanted something bright!

MAN! I saw this one a few days ago and love it. It took forever to find it again because I forgot the thread title. I showed it to my wife last night after she sat in one place for about 20 min. and waited for me to find the pic of the two of them sleeping.

She said that it was worth the wait. *whew* Loved it!

The latest installment of lowercase e....

Auntie Terri, I told Evelyn you needed a smile :mrgreen:
1846-IMG_5777-web.jpg

This is why it's called a pacifier :) She went from that first photo to this in under 2 seconds....a very tired girl
1846-IMG_5789-web.jpg

"You're not putting this online, right Mom?"
1846-IMG_5757-web.jpg

All we got today were some smirks, guess she wasn't in a smiley mood.
1846-IMG_5755-web.jpg

woodsac said:
Awww...
just awww :heart:

Really like #3 from the newest batch.

Thanks! That's my favorite as well....right after that one the batteries in the flash died and she got crabby anyway :lol:

O....M.....G....these just get better and better!

Tell Evelyn it worked, and Aunt Terri is smiling from ear to ear! :love: I can't wait to kiss that baby! :D

Cousin Little E is just awesome! I do believe she's looking a whole lot like the Big Brothers in this series ... it's amazing how quickly they grow and change!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back