Mini-waterfall

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
waterfall.jpg

nice pic...i don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but the light on the bottom left keeps drawing my eye towards it...what's to the right of the waterfall?

well here's another one I got of the same waterfall, but this one looked a LOT better in black/white in my opinion. Would you like this one better than the first? I agree, that light does draw my eyes away from the waterfall.

waterfallBW.jpg

Personally, I prefer the second frame. Great motion! The houses' add a very unique twist. The first frame has a "movie set" appeal that seems interesting, but there may be too much going on.

I too prefer the second pic but I'd also like to see that in color.

mrsid99 said:
I too prefer the second pic but I'd also like to see that in color.

you ask and you shall receive :D

waterfallcolor.jpg

now looking at both the B/W and color version of #2...i'm liking the color...ugghh, i can't decide :)

Why thank you and I definitely prefer the color version.

I think I would like the first better if it looked to the right more. I would like to see more of the falls and top of the falls than the nothing going on in the left side of the picture, and that light.

As for #2. If the b&w had more contrast it would be good. But I think Im going to go for the color. :D

What was your camera settings? Any filters?

only camera settings that i can remember are a shutter speed of around 1/4th or a second i think? and no filters since my camera is all digital and i can't put on new lenses or filters or anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back